Welcome to the Box Office & Patron Services. We're here to ensure that you have a positive and enjoyable experience while visiting the Performing Arts Center. Answers to the most common ticketing issues can be found below. Other information not directly related to the Box Office can be found on our FAQ page. If there's anything we can do to make your visit even better, don't hesitate to ask. Our hours are listed below, and we can be reached at (661) 362-5304. Thank you for your patronage – and enjoy the show!
• OPEN Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• CLOSED Saturday and Sunday
• On event days: OPEN two hours before show time for main stage events and one hour before Black Box Theater events for pickup of will-call and day-of-performance ticket sales.
• CLOSED 30 minutes after scheduled show time for all events.
The box office is located at the north end of the Performing Arts Center lobby. The ticket windows face Rockwell Canyon Road.
Create your own season package of three or more COC Presents shows and receive the following discounts:
The box office accepts the following types of payment:
Applies to Arts on Campus shows:
• PROCESSING: $2 for tickets valued at $15 and below; $3 for tickets valued at $16 and above (online and phone purchases).
• FACILITY: $1 per ticket (online, phone and in-person purchases).
• SEASON PACKAGE PROCESSING: $10 per season package.
• TICKET EXCHANGE: $1 per ticket.
ONLINE: Visa and MasterCard accepted for online ticket purchases. Patrons can choose ticket delivery by U.S. Standard Mail (mailed two to three weeks before event), will-call (held at box office), or print at home. Any ticket(s) purchased within 10 days of a performance will automatically be held at will-call.
PHONE: Call (661) 362-5304 and pay by Visa, MasterCard or PAC Gift Certificate. Patrons can choose ticket delivery by U.S. Standard Mail (mailed two to three weeks before event), will-call (held at box office), or print at home. Any ticket purchased within 10 days of a performance will automatically be held at will-call.
BOX OFFICE: Tickets may be purchased in person 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at the box office (north end of lobby).
DAY OF EVENT: The box office opens two hours before main stage events and one hour before Black Box Theater events for will-call pickup and day-of-performance ticket sales only.
Will-call tickets are available for pickup anytime during box office hours from the patron who purchased the ticket(s) with valid photo ID or credit card used for purchase. Will-call tickets may not be released to other members of the party unless arrangements have been made with the box office in advance (prior to ticketed event date) for secondary will-call.
Performing Arts Center gift certificates may be purchased in a variety of denominations and are redeemable for COC Presents and Arts on Campus (college production) performances, depending on seating available at time of redemption.
Gift certificates can be purchased by phone and at the box office.
REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund may be issued at the option of management.
EXCHANGES: Ticket exchanges are available only for series subscribers, who may exchange seating from one performance to another within the same series under the following circumstances:
• Exchange must be made at least 48 hours before event.
• Tickets must be exchanged for tickets at the same price level per ticket as the original tickets.
• Seating must be available for the newly requested event.
• Exchange for the same performance date is not permitted.
• Patrons may not be able to determine seat location when exchanging tickets (depends on seating availability).
• Exchanges not permitted for individual ticket sales.