College of the Canyons Athletic Hall of Fame honors former student athletes and teams who achieve excellence through competition, coaches/administrators/athletic staff who have made a difference in the lives of their athletes and supporters of the athletic program.
Inductees must fulfill one of the following categories; Outstanding Athletic Achievement, Coach/Administrator/Athletic Staff Person, Meritorious Service or Team.
- Inductee must exemplify the highest ideals of intercollegiate athletics and prove to be of high moral conduct.
- Athletes must have competed at the college five (5) or more years prior to induction.
- Coaches will be eligible for induction after finishing their coaching careers at the college.
- Meritorious service recipients must exhibit a dedication and loyalty to athletes and the total athletic program at College of the Canyons.
- For a team to be considered for induction, this group must have participated in a bowl game (football), earned a spot in the state playoffs (basketball and baseball) and won either a conference or state championship.
- The nominee(s) has attained high public visibility and is recognized for his or her longstanding commitment to the community.
- The nominee has made outstanding professional contributions to the community.
- The nominees athletic achievement, accomplishments and honors occurred while attending College of the Canyons.
- The nominee's coaching record while at the college is important. But the positive influence that they had on student athletes should also be taken into consideration.
- The nominee has made an outstanding contribution to the athletic and education programs at College of the Canyons.