When you become a member of Patrons of the Arts, your annual donations make possible the very best in artistic and educational offerings each season. Your contribution supports some of the most extensive and ambitious performing arts programs in the Santa Clarita Valley – while helping to keep them affordably priced and accessible to all. Donations help fund both the educational programs and COC Presents series of national and international touring artists.
• Support for the Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center at College of the Canyons in its role as a hub for cultural activities in the community, and its ability to provide innovative programs that educate, shape, nurture and prepare the next generation of talented artists.
• Support for programming that educates, enlightens and enriches our community through a diverse blend of accessible entertainment for.
• Support for College of the Canyons students in their efforts to develop academic competencies, professional skills and creative abilities necessary to further their professional aspirations.
• Support for the K-12 Arts Education Outreach Program, which improves children's developmental growth, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, overall academic achievement and school success.
• Support for COC Presents shows, which provide students and the community with meaningful, personal interactions with visiting artists.
PLEASE JOIN US!
Help bridge the gap between ticket sales and performance costs in bringing world-class performers and emerging artists to the stage. Please call (661) 362-3434 to support the valley’s only performing arts center.