The Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center at College of the Canyons would like to encourage community attendance and involvement for performing art productions. To help ensure this, we have created a Rush Ticket Policy for the "COC Presents” performances.
HOW AND WHEN WILL RUSH SEATS BE AVAILABLE?
A limited number of rush tickets will be available for all “COC Presents” events the evening of the performance at the PAC Box Office, located in the lobby at the north end of the Performing Arts Center. The PAC Box Office will open two hours prior to show time. Please plan to arrive early to purchase rush tickets as they may be sold out closer to performance time. Please note that rush tickets may not be available the night of the performance if a performance is sold out prior to the performance date.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR RUSH SEATS?
You will be asked to provide proper identification at the time of purchase and only two tickets per identification.
- Students: You must present a valid student identification card from a school.
- Senior Citizens: You are eligible if you are a senior citizen age 60 or older.
- Educators: You are eligible if you are faculty or staff member of an accredited school and have faculty or staff identification.
- Military Personnel: An active or retired member of a military service branch (Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy) with appropriate identification.
- Emergency Services: Local sheriff, fire and EMS personnel in the Santa Clarita Valley with appropriate identification.
WHEN ARE RUSH TICKETS AVAILABLE?
Rush tickets are available on the day of the performance, beginning with the opening of the PAC Box Office (two hours prior to curtain) until curtain time or when sold out which ever comes first. Examples:
- For an 8 p.m. performance, rush tickets will go on sale at 6 p.m. and go off sale at 8 p.m.
- For a 2 p.m. performance, rush tickets will go on sale at noon and go off sale at 2 p.m.
WHERE ARE RUSH SEATS LOCATED?
Seating for the deeply discounted rush ticket price is selected by the computer. It may vary from customer to customer based on sales volume. Sorry, it is not possible to honor specific seat requests, and parties may not be seated together depending on seating availability at time of ticket purchase.
HOW MANY TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED?
Eligible buyers may purchase up to two tickets for each performance with their identification card. The person with I.D. must be present at the Box Office to purchase the tickets. You may not purchase tickets using identification that is not your own.
WHERE CAN TICKETS BE PURCHASED?
On the evening of performance, rush tickets are available in person at the PAC Box Office located in the lobby at the north end of the Performing Arts Center.
HOW MUCH DO TICKETS COST?
Rush tickets are $20 per seat (all seats).
HOW DOES ONE PAY FOR TICKETS?
Payment for rush tickets is cash only on the night of performance.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Sorry, no refunds, returns or exchanges. All ticket sales are final.
Note: Rush Ticket Policy is subject to change without notice.