The Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center at College of the Canyons is available for performances, corporate events and private functions. The center, as well as the Valencia and Canyon Country campuses of College of the Canyons, are available as filming locations.
- Download -- PDF document, 71 pages, 752 K (updated April 2009)
- Download -- PDF document, 6 pages, 92 K (updated August 2009)
RATES & AVAILABILITY
- Filming & Catered Events: Civic Center, (661) 362-3240 l Fax: (661) 362-5240 l Email
- Performances, Lectures & Meetings: PAC Managing Director, (661) 362-5305 l Email
- The PAC features a two-level main-stage performance hall: View
- College of the Canyons, 26455 Rockwell Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91355 l Map
- Switchboard: (661) 259-7800 l Website
- Interior and exterior shots of the Performing Arts Center, as well as campus photos: View
- Download -- PDF document, 19 pages, 280 K (updated January 2013)
- Download -- PDF document, 1 page, 404 K (updated January 2011)
- Download -- PDF document, 1 page, 72 K (updated December 2010)
- Download -- PDF document, 1 page, 848 K (updated January 2011)
- Download -- PDF document, 14 pages, 168 K (updated December 2010)
- Download -- PDF document, 10 pages, 68 K (updated December 2010)
WE'RE IN THE ZONE!
The Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center is located at College of the Canyons, a California community college located in northern Los Angeles County and within the 30-mile zone favored by Hollywood production companies. The campus is a favorite location for numerous theatrical films, television shows, commercials and advertising shoots.
SANTA CLARITA FILM OFFICE
CALIFORNIA FILM COMMISSION
LOS ANGELES FILM OFFICE
FilmL.A., a private, 501(c)4 not-for-profit organization, was created when the City and County of Los Angeles privatized their film permit offices.
(323) 957-1000 l Website
PDFs downloaded from this page generally require Adobe Reader. Mac users can use Reader or the Preview application in OS X.