• OPEN Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• CLOSED Saturday and Sunday
• On event days: OPEN two hours prior to show time for Mainstage events and one hour prior for Black Box events for pickup of Will Call and day-of-performance ticket sales.
• CLOSED 30 minutes after scheduled show time for all events.
Note: Hours may vary for community organizations handling their own ticket sales.
The Box Office is located at the north end of the Performing Arts Center lobby. The ticket windows face Rockwell Canyon Road.
Parking is available for Box Office visitors during regular business hours in four designated spaces in Lot 4. The spaces are marked with a sign stating “20 minute PAC Box Office parking only.”
Create your own season package of three or more "COC Presents" shows and receive the following discounts:
• 6 to 10 shows: 20 percent discount
• 3 to 5 shows: 10 percent discount
The Box Office accepts the following types of payment:
• Credit Cards: MasterCard and Visa
• Check (up to one week prior to event)
• PAC Gift Certificate (see Gift Certificates section)
Applies to Arts on Campus shows:
• Student with school ID: Two tickets per ID. Must present ID in person at time of purchase (no online or phone sales).
• Seniors 60 and older
• Children 12 and younger
• Groups (see Group Sales below)
• PROCESSING: $2 for tickets valued at $15 and below; $3 for tickets valued at $16 and above (online and phone purchases).
• FACILITY: $1 per ticket (online, phone, in-person purchases).
• SEASON PACKAGE PROCESSING: $10 per season package.
• TICKET EXCHANGE: $1 per ticket.
ONLINE: Accepted credit cards for online ticket purchases are Visa and MasterCard. Patrons can choose ticket delivery by U.S. Standard Mail (mailed approximately 2 to 3 weeks prior to event), Will Call (held at Box Office), or Print at Home. Please note any ticket(s) purchased within 10 days of a performance will automatically be held at Will Call.
PHONE: Call the Box Office at (661) 362-5304 and pay by Visa, MasterCard or PAC Gift Certificate. Patrons can choose ticket delivery by U.S. Standard Mail (mailed approximately 2 to 3 weeks prior to event), Will Call (held at Box Office), or Print at Home.
Note: Any ticket purchased within 10 days of a performance will automatically be held at Will Call.
BOX OFFICE: Tickets may be purchased in person 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Box Office, located at the far north corner of the lobby.
DAY OF EVENT: The Box Office opens two hours prior to Mainstage events and one hour prior to Black Box events for Will Call pickup and day-of-performance ticket sales only.
Note: See Fees section.
Will Call tickets are available for pickup anytime during Box Office hours from the patron who purchased the ticket(s) with valid photo ID or the credit card used for the purchase. Will Call tickets may not be released to other members of the party unless arrangements have been made with the Box Office in advance (prior to ticketed event date) for secondary Will Call.
Performing Arts Center gift certificates may be purchased in a variety of denominations and are redeemable for COC Presents and Arts on Campus (college production) performances, depending on seating available at time of redemption.
Gift certificates can be purchased online, by phone, and in person at the Box Office.
Ticket exchanges are available only for series subscribers, who may exchange seating from one performance to another within the same series under the following circumstances:
• Exchange must be made at least 48 hours prior to event.
• Tickets must be exchanged for tickets at the same price level per ticket as the original tickets.
• Seating must be available for the newly requested event.
• Exchange for the same performance date is not permitted.
• Patrons may not be able to determine seat location when exchanging tickets (depends on seating availability).
• Exchanges not permitted for individual ticket sales.
Groups of 10 or more people will receive the following discounts: 10 to 24: 10 percent; 25 to 49: 15 percent; 50 or more: 20 percent.
• Contact the Box Office at (661) 362-5304 for booking and further details.
• Groups must notify the Box Office at least one week prior to the performance date to guarantee group seating (depending on seating availability).
• Only one payment method will be accepted from the group leader. The Box Office accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa and checks. Payment must be received at the time of ticket purchase.
• Groups of 50 or more should contact the Box Office for payment plan options.
• Groups may purchase tickets in different price levels depending on seating availability.
• The group leader may add additional seats to the group order if seats are available.
• Once a group order has been submitted, no seats may be returned even if a group member decides not to attend the performance at a later date.
• Group tickets must be picked up by the group leader (contact person) prior to the performance date or mailed to the group leader (contact person) at least seven business days prior to the event.
Note: All group sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.