The Box Office and Patron Services are located at the north end of the Performing Arts Center lobby. The ticket windows face Rockwell Canyon Road.
The Box Office offers four 20-minute designated parking spaces in Lot #4 to assist with parking when visiting the PAC Box Office during daily business hours. Parking Lot #4 can be accessed via the third entrance on Rockwell Canyon Road from Valencia Boulevard. The designated spaces, closest to the venue, are indicated with green paint and a sign stating “20 minute PAC Box Office parking only.”
ONLINE: You may purchase tickets online by clicking the appropriate link on the Performing Arts Center online calendar. Accepted credit cards are Visa and MasterCard. Patron can indicate at time of purchase ticket delivery method of either US Standard Mail (tickets are mailed approximately 2 to 3 weeks prior to the individual show date), Will Call to be held at PAC Box Office, or Print at Home (from your computer and printer). Please note any ticket(s) purchased within 10 days of a performance will automatically be held at Will Call.
PHONE: You may call the Performing Arts Center Box Office for ticket purchases at (661) 362-5304 and pay by Visa, MasterCard or PAC Gift Certificate. Patron can indicate at time of purchase ticket delivery method of either U.S. Standard Mail (tickets are mailed approximately 2 to 3 weeks prior to the individual show date) or Will Call to be held at Box Office. Please note any ticket(s) purchased within 10 days of a performance will automatically be held at will call.
BOX OFFICE: You may purchase tickets in person 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Performing Arts Center Box Office, located at the venue in the far north corner of the lobby. The Box Office can be accessed directly via exterior ticket windows. The Performing Arts Center is located on the campus of College of the Canyons (Map), 26455 Rockwell Canyon Road in Santa Clarita.
DAY OF EVENT: The PAC Box Office will open two hours prior to each Mainstage show and one hour prior to each Black Box show for will call pickup and day of performance ticket sales only.
Will Call ticket(s) are available for pickup anytime during Box Office hours from the patron who purchased the ticket(s) with valid photo ID or the credit card used to purchase the ticket(s). Will Call tickets may not be released to other members of the party unless arrangements have been made with the Box Office in advance (prior to ticketed event date) for secondary will call.
The Performing Arts Center has been constructed to accommodate patrons with accessibility requirements. Accessible seating is available on the main floor in the Orchestra seating section of Row E or the Rear Orchestra section of Row P. An usher will be happy to escort you to the elevator for access to Row E of the Orchestra. Transfer seats may also be available and an usher will be happy to assist with the storing of your wheelchair during the performance. Along with advance notice, it is recommended that patrons using wheelchairs be accompanied by a companion to provide assistance. Seating for up to three companion patrons is available next to the wheelchair or transfer accessible patron seat. Depending on availability, seats for additional guests will be located as close as possible to the accessible seat location.
Patrons, who wish to request additional disability-related accommodations, including sign-language interpreters, should contact the PAC Box Office & Patron Services at (661) 362-5304 no later than two weeks prior to the performance date to ensure best possible arrangements. The Black Box venue and the Cabaret on Stage venue have also been constructed to accommodate attendance by patrons with accessibility requirements.
Tickets for those with accessible needs, subject to availability, may be purchased in multiple ways:
- Contact the PAC Box Office & Patron Services at (661) 362-5304 during business hours.
- Email the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the PAC Box Office & Patron Services at the College of the Canyons Valencia campus.
- Order online:
- Click the SHOWS button from the navigation bar on the home page.
- Select your event.
- Click the BUY NOW button to purchase your accessible seating.
- Select the appropriate price discount for either Wheelchair or Transfer (see below).
- Note: Wheelchair (remain in wheelchair) and Transfer (wheelchair patron transfers to theatre seat) seating is reserved exclusively for patrons with accessible needs and their companions (up to three companions per wheelchair and transfer accessible patron). The purchase or use of accessible seating by patrons without accessible needs is strictly prohibited and can result in relocation or revoked ticket privileges without refund.
The main stage of the Performing Arts Center is equipped with an Infrared assistive listening system and headsets may be used at any seat. Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) amplify and clarify sound by cutting down or eliminating ambient noise. Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) may be requested from any usher or house manager upon arrival at the performance in the PAC Lobby. Please note that a photo ID or credit card is required to check out an ALD for the duration of the performance.
Give the gift of Great Entertainment, Close to Home! Performing Arts Center gift certificates are perfect gifts for family and friends, as well as business associates, clients and employees. Gift certificates may be purchased in a variety of denominations and are redeemable for COC Presents and Arts on Campus (college productions) performances, depending on seating available at time of redemption. Gift Certificates can be purchased online, over the phone, and in person at the Box Office.
The Performing Arts Center welcomes family attendance. Children ages 2 and older will require a ticket for entrance. Strollers and baby seats will not be allowed in the Theatre. Only you can decide whether a performance is appropriate for your child.
Ticket exchanges will be available only for COC Presents series subscribers. Subscribers may exchange seating from one performance to another performance within the same series under the following circumstances:
- Ticket exchange must be made at least 48 hours prior to the performance date.
- Tickets are exchanged for tickets at the exact same price level per ticket as the originally purchased tickets.
- Seating is available for the newly requested performance
- There is a $1-per-ticket exchange fee.
- Ticket exchange for the same performance date is not permitted.
- Patrons may not be able to determine seat location when exchanging tickets; it will depend upon seating availability.
- No individual ticket sales offer ticket exchanges.
The Performing Arts Center would like to encourage as many people as possible to attend performances. To help with this goal, we have instituted a Rush Ticket Policy for many of our engagements. To qualify for Rush Tickets, you will be asked to provide proper identification at the time of purchase.
- Students: You are eligible if you are a student currently enrolled in a regular accredited school program and have valid student identification from the school.
- Senior Citizens: You are eligible if you are a senior citizen age 60 or older.
- Educators: You are eligible if you are faculty or staff of an accredited school and have faculty or staff identification from the school.
- Military Personnel: An active or retired member of a military service branch (Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy) with appropriate identification.
- Emergency Services: Local Sheriff, Fire and EMS Department personnel in the Santa Clarita Valley with appropriate identification.
Programs, dates, times, artists, and prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Ticket (Box Office) information is subject to change without notice.
- Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
- On event days only: two hours prior to show time for Mainstage events and one hour prior to show time for Black Box events for pickup of will call and day-of-performance ticket sales only. (see note below)
- Box Office will close 30 minutes after scheduled show time for all events in both venues.
- Box Office hours may vary for Santa Clarita Community Art Groups handling their own ticket sales. Please contact the Arts Group directly for more information.
- Check (checks cannot be accepted one week prior to performance)
- PAC Gift Certificates (see Gift Certificates section on this page for more information)
(Five or more shows; includes Pick Your Own Series)
Note: Series Subscriptions are available at the Box Office or by phone; they are not available online.
- 5 to 9 shows: 10 percent discount
- 10 to 19 shows: 15 percent discount
- 20 or more shows: 20 percent discount
A $10-per-transaction fee will be charged for all categories above (online, in person and by phone); see "Other Fees" below for fees charged for fewer than five shows.
Applies to purchases of fewer than five shows, as well as single tickets.
- In person: $3 per ticket
- Online: $2 per ticket
- By phone: $2 per ticket
(subject to change)
- Student with proper school identification -- only two tickets per ID and must present ID at time of purchase (only applicable for Arts on Campus shows and Rush). Student tickets can not be purchased online or over the phone but must be purchased in person with school ID.
- Seniors age 60 and above (only applicable for Arts on Campus and Rush shows)
- Children 12 years and younger (only applicable for Arts on Campus shows)
- Groups (see Group Sales Information)
- Rush (see Rush detail page for additional information)
- 10 to 24: 10 percent discount
- 25 to 49: 15 percent fiscount
- 50 or more: 20 percent discount
Please contact the Box Office at (661) 362-5304 for booking and further details.
- Groups must notify the Box Office at least one week prior to the performance date to guarantee group seating (depending on seating availability).
- Only one payment method will be accepted from the group leader. The Box Office accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa and checks. Payment must be received at the time of the ticket purchase.
- Groups of 50 or more please contact the Box Office for payment plan options.
- Groups may purchase tickets in different price levels depending on seating availability.
- The group leader may add additional seats to the group order if seats are available for the designated performance.
- Once a group order has been submitted, no seats may be returned even if a group member decides not to attend the performance at a later date.
- Group tickets must be picked up by the group leader (contact person) prior to the performance date or mailed to the group leader (contact person) at least seven business days prior to the event.
- All group sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.